If you want to switch the colors of your images and videos on Snapchat, you can follow a few easy steps. To get dark mode, first, you need to enable Developer Mode on your smartphone. You can do this by tapping the Settings icon in the upper-right corner. How to Get Dark Mode on SnapchatOnce this is done, tap the Invert Colors option from the Edit menu. After that, you can enable Dark Mode on Snapchat. You can also choose to view the camera in black and white.
How to Get Dark Mode on Snapchat?
A dark mode is a good option for people who suffer from headaches, eye strain, or other problems. Using third-party apps to enable the dark mode on Snapchat can be a bit tricky. Not all devices have the same feature, but there are plenty of third-party applications that can achieve the effect. By downloading and installing these apps, you can change the background of your phone. Afterward, you’ll be able to access the dark mode on Snapchat. This will make it look like a dark theme.
In order to use dark mode on Snapchat, you must log in.
- To do this, tap on your profile picture and tap the gear icon.
- Once you are in the settings, scroll down to the “My Account” section.
- Next, tap the “App Appearance” option.
- Then select the “Dark” option.
Once you have enabled dark mode, you can change the look of your camera, avatars, and filters.
How to Get Dark Mode on Snapchat On Android Devices?
To activate the dark mode on Snapchat on Android, you need to enable the Developer Mode. You must have at least a few developer permissions on your phone before you can do this. Once you’ve enabled the developer’s option, you’ll see that the dark theme is enabled. Once this is done, you can install dark mode on your Snapchat app. If you don’t have an Android phone, you must root it. This is possible on some Android devices.
- You should first go to the Settings app and select the About Phone tab.
- Now, tap the Build Information icon six times.
- After that, tap the “Build number” tab, which may be located under “Software information.”
- Once you have found the right setting, tap the “Force Dark Mode” panel 6 times.
How to Get Dark Mode on Snapchat In iPhone and iPad?
If you’re an iPhone user, you can use the developer options to enable the dark mode on Snapchat. To enable dark mode on Snapchat In iPhone and iPad.
- First, open the app. Then, tap on your profile picture.
- Now, tap the gear icon. It looks like a small circle.
- Now, you’ll need to choose the option “App Appearance” to enable the dark mode.
- You will have three options here. You can enable it by clicking on your profile picture. This will make the app match your theme. In addition, you can enable the dark mode on your profile pictures.