American singer-songwriter Tameka Cottle is a popular figure in the hip-hop industry. She rose to fame in the 1990s as a member of the rap group Xscape. In 2007, she won a Grammy Award for her contributions to the TLC hit “No Scrubs.” She is married to rapper T.I., who has also written several hits for her. She has also appeared on the television show “Dancing With the Stars.”
What Do You Know About The Tameka Cottle’s Xscape Group?
She is a versatile singer who has been a part of many groups, including the R&B quartet The Tams and the Xscape group. The Xscape group was one of the most successful R&B groups of the 2000s. In 2004, they released the critically acclaimed album Love, which won two Grammy Awards. Later, the group went on to win the A-Town Music Award for best duo/group. Recently, she reunited with Tamika Scott, LaTocha, and Kiesha Miles, and released the single “What’s Up.”
When Did Cottle Begin A Relationship With T.I?
In 2008, Cottle began a relationship with T.I., who discovered her at an Atlanta Martin Luther King, Jr. birthday party. The two eventually married and had a daughter together. She subsequently joined Xscape, where she made her solo debut. In August 2010, she released her first solo single, “What The Fuck You Gon Do? “, which rose to number 5 on the iTunes R&Soul chart. Within 24 hours, it was the genre’s number one song.
What Was The Work History Of Cottle On Twitter And Instagram?
- In addition to her work as a solo artist, Cottle is active on Twitter and Instagram.
- Her account has over 6.6 million followers on Instagram and 1.3 million on Twitter.
- Despite her social media presence, there are numerous rumors about Cottle’s physical appearance.
- In addition to her solo work, she has also starred in a reality TV show called Tiny and Toya. The show aired on Fox in 2014.
What Is The Personal Information Of Tameka Cottle’s Life?
- Tameka Cottle was born in College Park, Georgia, in 1992. She joined the rap group Xscape when she was just 16.
- The group was discovered by Jermaine Dupri and signed to So Def Recordings.
- They released three albums in the 1990s, all of which were certified platinum or gold. In 1998, Xscape disbanded and split up.
- She was raised by her parents but grew up with no real family background. She is a proud uncle of her sister Joseph Pope.
- Tameka Cottle is an American singer-songwriter.
- She is the niece of an R&B artist named Toya Wright. In 2009, Cottle debuted as a star on the reality show T.I. and Toya:
- The Family Hustle. Her relationship with T.I. is a major part of the music industry.
- In 2005, she married rapper T.I. and has since been married to the rapper T.I.
- The two are very close and have a son.
- Their son, the King, was born in 2004, and their daughter, Major Philant Harris, on May 16, 2008.
- After the divorce, Cottle remained single and focused on music. She is a rising star in the music industry.
- She has a net worth of $3 million.
What Do You Know About Cottle’s Wife?
After being a part of the Xscape group for six years, Cottle became a solo artist. Her most notable album is “The Last Song” by T.I. and “No Scrubs”. She also has a Grammy for Best R&B Song. T.I. is Tameka’s favorite actor. She is 45. Her long brown hair is a natural beauty. She weighs 132 pounds and has blue eyes.
After her breakup from T.I., Cottle embarked on a solo career. She released her debut single, “What the Fuck You Gon Do?”. The song reached the top five spot on the iTunes R&B/Soul Chart in just two hours. Afterward, she was featured on the film soundtrack for T.I. ‘s acclaimed album, “Anthems” (1999.